What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with wifi connection

hinke00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes i can use facebook and safari, with safari sometimes i can open pages , but not everyone i want. It says server not found or connection problem, adn at the same time im able to open different pages. Appstore rarely works. This forum app said connection problem two minutes ago, now i can connect. There wasnt any change in neetwork and i dont know why it works now and why it didnt work two minutes ago. An other case: the mailing application downloaded my emails, but i couldnt open a link in the email with safari. And also sometimes i can send letters, sometimes i cant. When i cant open something, i try it again and again hoping it will work, but it doesnt work most of the time. The pad says im connected. The wifi network is ran by my laptop with a program. But four days ago it worked perfectly this way. I cant have low signal problems, because the laptop is here beside me. Any ideas how to fix this?

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first suggestion might be to get your iPad to *another* wifi point (ex. public library, restaurant w/ free wifi, etc) and see if your iPad continues to exhibit these symptoms. If it does not, then there is something problematic with that software on your laptop. If the iPad does exhibit these same symptoms at other wifi points, then you should visit an Apple store for Genius assistance.

- Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts