What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with WIFI

stevecova1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help. I can connect to my WIFI and it shows the signal strength but it does bot seem to work. It is not a problem with the IPad as I can easily connect to other free WIFI just not to my own and I wondered if it was an issue between the IPad and the Router. Any help in simple to understand English would be helpful

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem - or have you never been able to connect to your home WiFi router? Is your home router encrypted; typically public WiFi hotspots are not encrypted and so your iPad can join without any 'passwords' etc being supplied. But most home routers use encrypted WiFi and that requires encryption keys and/or passwords to be supplied before your iPad can join your home network.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts