What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with smart cover

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right place to post.

I've had my iPad for three days and my smart cover has been fine. If you're familiar with the cover, it has two pieces of metal at either end if a long slimmer piece right? Well those two little pieces don't attach at all, but the long slim piece does, making an uneven fit. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a faulty cover, or faulty iPad? Like I said, it was all working fine until last night.

Thank you in advance.

Eta: dammit, solved it... I was being extremely dumb.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I think the smart covers are superb. I have a black leather one, but I don't think in all the months I've used mine (which is all day every day) have I yet managed to seamlessly and effortlessly use it as easily as the official Apple sales video demonstrates :p

OP
Milliebert

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! Well I did use it seamlessly and effortlessly until this morning. But let me let you into a little secret. I got to sleep around 3am, downloading apps and playing games and learning how to move documents to dropbox from pages etc., and when I tried to put the cover on this morning, I was still in bed and bleary eyed!

I'm still in bed, but not so bleary eyed... Thank goodness for holiday days!

Most reactions

Latest posts