What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with logins in safari

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Each time I revisit a site, I have to re-enter my login and password. This problem also occurs when visiting my home page, too. This situation began happening after the ios 5 update.

Any solutions?

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After the upgrade to iOS 5 I had to re-log in on my forum sites but after that I haven't had to re-enter at all. Are you clearing your history every time you exit?

ceh23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After the upgrade to iOS 5 I had to re-log in on my forum sites but after that I haven't had to re-enter at all. Are you clearing your history every time you exit?

I had to do the same but after I was fine as well.

OP
Parrori1

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Nope. Not clearing history (that I know of). It's annoying to have to log in every member site and/or my home page each time.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Settings > Safari > turn on Autofill > turn off Private Browsing

Most reactions