What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with apps crashing. help needed.

yaogeorge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay, guys. i'm using the new ipad with ios 5.1.1 .
today, 3 of my apps which r iceage village,snoopy's fair, and smurf's village cannot open normally . it will close immeadiate before reaching the homepage of the game.
and i found out that, this crashes happened only when i hv an active internet connection.
when i turn of active internet connection , i can play the game like usual in OFFLINE..
but i don't want to play offline only..
anybody went through this prob before?

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem, just did what you told, put ipad in flight mode and i finally managed to load some apps without crashing. So i dont think the problem is on the ipad, just take it easy and play offline for a while.

OP
Y

yaogeorge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep..just hope that's not the problem with my ipad.. i just bought it for 3weeks.. =(

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check to see that you don't have too many apps running in the background. Apps running in the background can affect the iPad's operation.
Double click on the Home button. The view of the screen will slide upward revealing the icons of the apps that are running in the background. To turn these programs off touch and hold on one of the icons. They will start to jiggle and will get a red circle with a white minus sign on the upper-left corner. Touch the minus sign to close the app. This will not delete the app, but it may not save unsaved data.
I usually clear out the apps in this area often so that I only have one or two apps running at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

OP
Y

yaogeorge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check to see that you don't have too many apps running in the background. Apps running in the background can affect the iPad's operation.
Double click on the Home button. The view of the screen will slide upward revealing the icons of the apps that are running in the background. To turn these programs off touch and hold on one of the icons. They will start to jiggle and will get a red circle with a white minus sign on the upper-left corner. Touch the minus sign to close the app. This will not delete the app, but it may not save unsaved data.
I usually clear out the apps in this area often so that I only have one or two apps running at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

i had tried this before.. i had tried rebooting my device as well.. aihh...

Most reactions

Latest posts