What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with 3 g connectivity

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I'm facing a problem with the 3 g connectivity on my I pad. I have taken a 3 g connection from the network available here in India (docomo) .the problem is the connection often goes to 'edge' network instead of 3 g even in areas
with good 3 g coverage.
I faced same problem with my mobile connection but I changed it to 3G only in the network settings in the phone.the problem is that my I pad doesn't show an option like 3G only in the settings.
When I contacted the network they said they are helpless and edge and 3 g network are bound to overlap if u can't
Choose it in the settings and my local apple dealer said they don't know what to do too as it happens with their I pads too!!!

OP
A

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
78 views and no replies .guess no one knows the solution then :(

OP
A

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks but how can u reset only the network settings without resetting the whole thing?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks but how can u reset only the network settings without resetting the whole thing?

In the Settings app, press on General. Then scroll down until you see Reset (last line). Press that and you'll go to another page. In there is the line "Reset Network Settings." I did not press mine, but I assume that pressing that line will reset your network.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions