What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem playing iPod music

PattieDawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi -

When I try to play my iPod music on my iPad2, the same song plays repeats continuously even though I've chosen Shuffle. I've attempted to find a setting to change but I've had no luck whatsoever. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this frustrating problem?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Look for the replay icon. It looks like two arrows on an oval track. If it is gray, eveything in the album/playlist plays once. If it is blue it will replay the entire album/playlist. If it is blue with a small 1 badge, it will repeat the current song, forever.

You can usually see the replay icon when you are in the song view. Tap the album cover to get into cover view (cover takes up most of the screen), then tap once in the center of the screen to see the controls. You'll see the icon at the left of the progress bar.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you check the replay icon? If it shows as bellow, then the same song will replay forever, whether you've got shuffle turned on or not.

Repaly_1.jpg

Replay_2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions