What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printable photo book app/website for iPad?

HdeG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. New to the forum and searched for this topic but I did not see one. I was hoping someone out there knows of an app/website that allows you to make a PRINTABLE photo book, all of the ones I can find require flash. I'm very disappointed that they all require flash. I want to make a book with our wedding photos. Thanks!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's at least one app, put out by HP, available in the app store. I've not used it. It's findable via search in the app store.

gbechtold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photobook to Website

Hello HdeG,

I've been using Yumpu.com to get my PDF to my Website.
They offer Flash and HTML5, also via Mobile.
I think its free.

Best regards,
Gun

There's at least one app, put out by HP, available in the app store. I've not used it. It's findable via search in the app store.

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a thought, you can go to sites like Shutterfly and create your book there. You can't print it but they will. they have promotions all the time. I think you are asking for something different like an app that will do it for you. There I'm no help....sorry.:ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts