What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print to Samsung CLP-325w from iPad 2?

P Kins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed Samsung Mobile Printer App on my iPad 2. I have a Samsung CLP-325w. My iPad is still not recognizing the printer. When I try to print, it says "no air printers found." Bluetooth is on and does not show the printer. The printer is turned on. The printer is recognized by my Lenovo laptop, an HP laptop and an android phone. I saw a post that mentioned a static router setting...I don't have a clue where this is or how I would set it. I would greatly appreciate help -- in "dummies form." As you can see, I have little or no technical background. Thank you.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Bluetooth option is not. supported on any apple device for this printer you can however use wifi network. I don't not think however AirPrint is supported for that printer. The app requires a pc to act as a server.

Most reactions

Latest posts