What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print Photo Book Created on iPad

lcohn27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I would open this topic again as I have not seen a solution yet. I would like to create on the iPad and then have a bound professionally printed photobook made. I have yet find an app like on Snapfish, Shutterfly, iPhoto (desktop), Photoshop (desktop), that provides the files and access to physical printing. HP Photobook lite provides only a brochure type print job and the layouts are terrible.
Has anyone found a solution?

Reaction score
Creating Printable Photo Books with iPad

I have the same question. Did you find a solution? I travel quite a bit, and would like to create photo books with my iPad while on the road, so by the time I'm back home, all I have to do is hit "Print" or send it to a shop (Like Walgreen's) who can print it.

My_iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lcohn27 said:
I thought I would open this topic again as I have not seen a solution yet. I would like to create on the iPad and then have a bound professionally printed photobook made. I have yet find an app like on Snapfish, Shutterfly, iPhoto (desktop), Photoshop (desktop), that provides the files and access to physical printing. HP Photobook lite provides only a brochure type print job and the layouts are terrible.

So when you create this photo book, you are unable to open it with another app, print it or email it? It is confined to the app in which you created it? On a tablet that is post PC you have to think differently about doing some of the same task that you use to do on a computer. I have a Canon printer on my home network. I found a Canon app in the app store for my iPad and iPhone. Anything that I can create in any program that I can turn into an image or PDF, can be sent to my printer. I would think if I had a photo book confined to an app, if this is even the case, I would adjust it to the size of the screen and take a screen shot. I could pull up the screen shot and print it or email it to get it off the iDevice. I hope this helps.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lcohn27 said:

check out blurb.com looks really cool. There is also an app, blurb. haven't made a book yet but it looks like they are really well made.

Most reactions

Latest posts