What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad - In development

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may interest those who will use their new iPad for graphics or design tasks:

A Bluetooth 4.0 pressure sensitive stylus is in development.

Declassified: Blue Tiger

I use a Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet at work (and home) and I always hoped that, one day we would see pressure sensitivity for the iPad.

This has the potential to open up a whole new market for Apple, as graphics designers and artists adopt the iPad as their mobile solution of choice.

With compatible software, we could be about to enter a whole new realm of creativity on the iPad.

Thought I'd point it out to those that may be interested. :thumbs:

OP
L

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, just noticed that this should have probably been posted within 'iPad Accessories' - but as it's using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, it's only relating to the new iPad aka. iPad 3. Happy for Mods to move if required.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lyndon23 said:
Sorry, just noticed that this should have probably been posted within 'iPad Accessories' - but as it's using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, it's only relating to the new iPad aka. iPad 3. Happy for Mods to move if required.

Done.

The Archangel

iPadBest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is amazing! Waiting

It is amazing! I have been waiting for this kind of innovation for so long time.

Most reactions

Latest posts