What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Obama Pictured with iPad 2

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
President_obama_and_iPad_2.JPG

9to5 Mac features pictures today of US President Barack Obama carrying an iPad 2 as he’s walking towards Marine One after a town hall meeting in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania at the beginning of April (the photos have just surfaced on the official White House Flickr channel). As 9to5 Mac notes, President Obama has already been pictured using a Mac during his election campaign, and has also been asked to autograph several iPads. He also recently held a dinner party at the White House for some of the most important technology CEOs, including Apple’s Steve Jobs. Maybe Jobs helped hook the President up with an iPad 2. As 9to5 Mac points out, President Obama clearly has a Smart Cover on his iPad 2, but he seems to have left it open. He should know that Apple fans will be checking for this sort of thing! I like one of the comments below the 9to5 Mac article where a reader has even managed to spot that one of the Smart Cover magnets has snapped off!

Source: Another iPad 2 user: President Barack Obama | 9 to 5 Mac Another iPad 2 user: President Barack Obama | Apple Intelligence

Reaction score
Michael Cole gets emails from the anonymous general manager every week on Monday Night Raw.
I care more about that than I do what Obama is doing.
Just like everything else the man does as president, he doesn't even use his iPad right.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
He looks pretty fresh for someone who queued up for 18 hours to get his iPad!

The Archangel

Bet he got it free and one each for family members. Oh well, that's life hey.

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonder if he's a member here?

he probably is. itll be in his best interest not to reveal himself. he probably got flamed a few times for aking noob type questions..lmao im sure this site would be very helpful to him though. i wonder if he ever JB his old ipad1. thatll be really cool if he did.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wonder if he's a member here?

he probably is. itll be in his best interest not to reveal himself. he probably got flamed a few times for aking noob type questions..lmao im sure this site would be very helpful to him though. i wonder if he ever JB his old ipad1. thatll be really cool if he did.
Oh, he'd do fine in the forum - as long as the TinC was close at hand...

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's great the president is using an iPad. Wonder what kind of apps he has on it? What next ...he trades his bb for an iPhone.

Trumpet444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not care less about this story. I can't stand those "He/she is just like us!" type of stories and this one is no different. Ooh ooh, what's next?!? He plays Angry Birds too!!! ......get a grip.

Reaction score
Tried to update/edit my post but the forum says I don't have permission.
It was supposed to be: Obama?

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Most reactions

Latest posts