What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
I just checked my order status and, my Ipad 2 has been upgraded to "prepared for shipment" yay!! I ordered at 4:17AM on launch day. Hopefully it will be here before the 18th now but, if I got it then; that still would be good.

Have any of you other early orderers got this update?

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet. I ordered at 4:24. I'll keep checking. But they did tell me in theme phone to expect it late next week.

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
Not yet. I ordered at 4:24. I'll keep checking. But they did tell me in theme phone to expect it late next week.

Ordered at 12:56 PST and still nothing. Maybe depends on model ordered. My order is for white 64G ATT model. Watching carefully. No prepared to ship yet. :(

Trav29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is prepared for shipment. I ordered 32GB Black.

dc10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped! 16 GB Black wifi model ordered @12:47 AM PST March 11

Service type: FedEx International Economy Distribution
Estimated delivery Mar 17

Last edited:

Trav29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped! 16 GB Black wifi model ordered @12:47 AM PST March 11

Service type: FedEx International Economy Distribution
Estimated delivery Mar 17
Where did it ship from?

dc10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At this point the location field is still blank. Since it is an international shipment I assume it will ship from China since that is where the factory is located.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lucky people! I ordered at 3:03 central time, and still nothing. I keep checking constantly though, hoping for earlier than the 18th-25th! I guess that watched pot isn't going to boil :) (64gig black AT&T)

Matty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday, 64g/black/Verizon. I currently have ipad 32g AT&T and thought since I have tethering on my iPhone, I'd use that mainly for my connection when I am not home, and if I am in an area where AT&T service is poor, I'll have the Verizon connection to use and purchase the data then. Good/bad idea anyone?

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine a 4am EST yesterday, it's now shipped via Fedex and the tracking info has estimated delivery of the 17th.

Before it had said 18-25th delivery estimate.

32GB Black WiFi model.

Smart Cover is scheduled for delivery on Monday. It originated in Nashville, TN and is now in Doraville, GA (I'm in Atlanta). The iPad is just at the shipping info received stage, so no info on location. Hopefully it will move up--the Smart Cover was originally listed as Tuesday delivery when it was in the shipping info received stage.

Last edited:

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been picked up and has location info now. As expected it's coming from China--specifically from SHENZHEN CN.

Most reactions

Latest posts