What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PowerSupport Antiglare

NateEssex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed the Powersupport Antiglare, and it's tough to get on with few dust particles udder the screen. If you can get it on without ruining it, it's a great product.

EpiciPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the screen protectecor crystal clear? I had an anti glare screen protector on my iPhone before but it wasn't made by power support. It made the screen look a bit fuzzy, is your screen fuzzy with that one on?

OP
N

NateEssex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
matte

Is the screen protectecor crystal clear? I had an anti glare screen protector on my iPhone before but it wasn't made by power support. It made the screen look a bit fuzzy, is your screen fuzzy with that one on?

I wouldn't call it fuzzy, more like a slight fog ;) It does sacrifice some of the clearness but you gain the lack of smudges all over the screen. It's similar to the matte vs. glossy screens.

Matt Shank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.matt-shank.com
I just installed the Powersupport Antiglare, and it's tough to get on with few dust particles udder the screen. If you can get it on without ruining it, it's a great product.

Have you tried using tape to remove the dust particles? It worked for me. I also have a Powersupport Antiglare screen protector.

Most reactions

Latest posts