What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop up

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have just opened IPad forum and have been surprised that I continually get a POP UP for Regaine for men hair loss.
It's so annoying. Has any one else had this, When it pops up I have not opened it just in case it corrupts my IPad 3, I just close it by pressing the X

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the wild wild world of advertising! :) I'm going to assume you are using Safari (?). You can make it so that Safari stops a lot (all?) of these pop-ups. To do, go to the Safari tab in your Settings app. Scroll down the right side until you see the line "Block Pop-ups." Make sure the button is ON and that's it.

Hopefully, that'll take care of pop-ups...

Marilyn

OP
peterb16

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the wild wild world of advertising! :) I'm going to assume you are using Safari (?). You can make it so that Safari stops a lot (all?) of these pop-ups. To do, go to the Safari tab in your Settings app. Scroll down the right side until you see the line "Block Pop-ups." Make sure the button is ON and that's it.

Hopefully, that'll take care of pop-ups...

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for the info, however the pop up blocker was/is on. Strangely I have never had a pop up until I went onto the forum, not sure if that's a coincidence.
Regard Peter

jgelety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Instead of opening this forum on safari just download the app. No pop ups. Unless of course you're referring to opening on a computer and not your iPad?

Here's the link. Hope that helps.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8

If you don't want to click the link then just do a search in the App Store for Discussion Forum for iPad.

The icon looks like this. image-348052118.jpg

iPhone 4S 6.1.2 jailbroke :) iPad 3 6.1.3 not jailbroke :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts