What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pocket God and iPad - A Match Written in the Stars

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

CNN has a lengthy feature about the smash hit iPhone game Pocket God today, saying that the multi-million selling game will be getting an iPad version in the fall, which will feature the game's famous pygmy characters floating in space and orbiting planets, among other things! The iPad game will be called, ahem, “Pocket God: Journey to Uranusâ€, and will be an iPad exclusive edition. Pocket God’s creator, Dave Castelnuovo, told CNN that the iPad version will feature more detailed graphics and have a greater emphasis on mini-games.

“It’s a completely new game,†Castelnuovo told CNN. “ I don’t really believe in taking an existing title and cranking out an exact same clone of the game on every different console out there. If we have a really hardcore fan that has it on both iPad and iPhone, we want them to have a different experience.â€

Pocket God is also renowned for its frequent updates that keep the game fresh, and doubtless that will continue with the iPad version.

Source: CNN

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trouble is, Pocket God is total crap. It's not even a game. It's just a sandbox toy with no aim or purpose.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have to agree - I was really disappointed with it. It really isn't a game. Godfinger is much better (although I do wonder who came up with the name).

Most reactions