What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plmcec

plmcec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo guys! I have an small problem with my eMails ...... I don't know why the list of eMails is not refreshing ..... I can't see the last eMail's received and send on my iPad 3...... I try to make an refresh manually but is not working...... I always have to go on my iPhone to check them..... This is now one week and is already annoying ...... Can everyone can give me an advise ,step by step?..... It always show me the message - "the server is not responding". In this case why on iPhone I receive it....... Is taking signal from the same router ...... Please advise.Thank's for your time.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Couple of things you could try, particularly if you recently updated to iOS 6.

Forget Network, and let the iPad find it again.
Reboot your router, even if it works for everything else.

Let us know how you get on. There might be other things to try out.

OP
plmcec

plmcec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Couple of things you could try, particularly if you recently updated to iOS 6.

Forget Network, and let the iPad find it again.
Reboot your router, even if it works for everything else.

Let us know how you get on. There might be other things to try out.

Steel not working..... I did forget my Network , I reboot my router I make an restart on my iPad..... Steel the same

Most reactions