What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleased to Meet You

KathleenKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm from Northern California deep in the Redwoods. I teach Visual Arts for Mendocino College and I paint, draw & collage. Ceramics is nice, too.

I use a MacBook Pro & it is one of my best friends. I also use an iPhone and an iPad. I author a lot of documents and Keynotes for my classes. I do a little Mac consulting also. I help people organize, clean-up and update their Macs. I show them how to maximize their Mac's functionality.

I have a Big dog. She's a Berner & weighs 110#. Chi Chi sleeps with us and we have to brush the bed as well as the dog!

Currently, I am transforming our Woodshed into a Fun House. We now have gas heat and there is no point in letting the structure go to waste. The Fun House now has a deck floor, hot & cold water, lights, power, potting bench, outdoor shower (so delightful!) and little Bistro area for dining. Lots of Fun!

I look forward to learning more about my iPad and meeting up with all of you along the way,

KathleenKK

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

lawr3nc3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KathleenKK said:
Hi,

I'm from Northern California deep in the Redwoods. I teach Visual Arts for Mendocino College and I paint, draw & collage. Ceramics is nice, too.

I use a MacBook Pro & it is one of my best friends. I also use an iPhone and an iPad. I author a lot of documents and Keynotes for my classes. I do a little Mac consulting also. I help people organize, clean-up and update their Macs. I show them how to maximize their Mac's functionality.

I have a Big dog. She's a Berner & weighs 110#. Chi Chi sleeps with us and we have to brush the bed as well as the dog!

Currently, I am transforming our Woodshed into a Fun House. We now have gas heat and there is no point in letting the structure go to waste. The Fun House now has a deck floor, hot & cold water, lights, power, potting bench, outdoor shower (so delightful!) and little Bistro area for dining. Lots of Fun!

I look forward to learning more about my iPad and meeting up with all of you along the way,

KathleenKK

I could use your help :)

lawr3nc3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
What is it you're having problems with? Let us know and we will see what can be done.
I just don't know what's what yet...I can't post some of the things I typed out. I'm new to iPad and new to blogs/forums. I'll get the hang of it. :)

Reaction score
I just don't know what's what yet...I can't post some of the things I typed out. I'm new to iPad and new to blogs/forums. I'll get the hang of it. :)

Welcome to the forum.
Just relax and enjoy your new device and you'll be an expert sooner than you think.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Most reactions