What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help with Safari problem on ipad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbpal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anybody could help me with this issue. I'm currently overseas using my ipad (right now I'm writing from my iphone).
Safari keeps opening the same website over and over. If i type in a new search it starts going there but it then redirected to a website that I visited yesterday. The website is for the 3g network i signed with while in Italy. I tried quitting Safari, clearing cache, memory and cookies, shutting down the ipad but it didn't help. Couldn't find anything by doing an internet search. I would appreciate any help because I'm going to be here for four weeks and need to be able to browse the internet. The strange thing is that I accessed that website yesterday to recharge my account and was browsing with no problem today.
Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion.
Barbara

OP
B

bbpal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to understand the problem, the recharge on my account didnt go through and have no access to the internet.
Thanks anyway for reading the post.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...good to hear that you figured it out!

We will than close this thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts