What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HiI Im a new ipad user ,, Im recently (( for two days)) facing a new problem when plogg my ipad to the wall outlet adapter it show no charging sign ,,, I left my ipad all the night at the morning noticed that it chargeed 30% ,, but it so slowly ,, when I turned the ipad off to charged it .. It will automatically turned on and show no charging sign again
Please help me Im so disappoint I need the ipad in my study since Im a pharmacy student please help me quickly. ...

Attachments

• image-1787341190.jpg
    image-1787341190.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 239

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using the cable that came with your iPad? As other cables like the one for an iPhone will only trickle charge the iPad.

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes im using the orginal one that come with the ipad ,, I also replace the cable with iphone cable ... The same problem
I also use ipad charger to charge iphone it charge with out any issue

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An iPhone charger will only trickle charge an iPad but you can use the iPad charger for your iPhone.

I was going to suggest using a different outlet but seeing as it is charging albeit very slowly it doesn't appear to be this.

Reset your iPad and see if this makes a difference. This will not change anything on your iPad and is akin to rebooting a pc.

Reset - Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Let us know how you go.

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do that yesterday more than one time .... Nothing change
Also tried setting .. General ...Reset ... Reset all setting ... Nothing change
Can it be a battery virus?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No it won't be a virus.....might just be the charger or the port on your iPad. How old is your iPad?

Have a look at the port to make sure nothing has lodged here, don't go sticking anything in there though. If there is something there, be very careful removing it, I have heard of others using a vacuum even.

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for your helping ... There is nothing wrong with the port its as new as the first time
I bought it a month & half ago

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately there is no apple store in my country

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As your iPad is new and under Warranty I would do what the Admiral suggests and take it into Apple. Make an appointment with the Genius Bar and do a full backup of your iPad before you go, as they will most likely just swap it for another.

Sorry I didn't see your post before I replied. You can get in touch with Apple on the net and they will advise you what to do. Sorry we couldn't help you more here.

http://www.apple.com/contact/
http://www.apple.com/support/

Last edited:
OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much ,,, I will contact them

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bushbush said:
HiI Im a new ipad user ,, Im recently (( for two days)) facing a new problem when plogg my ipad to the wall outlet adapter it show no charging sign ,,, I left my ipad all the night at the morning noticed that it chargeed 30% ,, but it so slowly ,, when I turned the ipad off to charged it .. It will automatically turned on and show no charging sign again
Please help me Im so disappoint I need the ipad in my study since Im a pharmacy student please help me quickly. ...

im not 100 percent this will work try to download battery doctor on app store before you do this kill all the apps running in your ipad and run the apps b4 you charge it on the wall outlet

PLEASE REPLY ME BACK FOR THE RESULT

iPad 3 

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purplehaste said:
im not 100 percent this will work try to download battery doctor on app store before you do this kill all the apps running in your ipad and run the apps b4 you charge it on the wall outlet

PLEASE REPLY ME BACK FOR THE RESULT

iPad 3 

I tried what you said ... I closed all app and download battery doctor and charged the ipad I surprised that the no charging sign disappear at first in 15 min it charged from 18% to 23% but doesn't charge more than this ,, I left it for half hour then come back to see it at 18 % charge .

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried what you said ... I closed all app and download battery doctor and charged the ipad I surprised that the no charging sign disappear at first in 15 min it charged from 18% to 23% but doesn't charge more than this ,, I left it for half hour then come back to see it at 18 % charge .
Sounds definitely like a battery fault. Take Leelai's advice and contact apple. By the way in which country are you situated?

OP
bushbush

bushbush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluray said:
Sounds definitely like a battery fault. Take Leelai's advice and contact apple. By the way in which country are you situated?

Im iraqi

Most reactions

Latest posts