What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing local iPad music on stereo via AirPort Express

Canuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have AirPort Express unit which streams music from my PC to a stereo flawlessly. Yay. I have an iPad which I use the Remote app to control what’s playing via the above setup. Yay. This is all great, but sometimes I want to just play what’s on the iPad (e.g., Wunder Radio app, music on iPad not on desktop PC, etc.). Is there any way with the above hardware to wirelessly play what’s on the iPad directly to the home stereo? Yes, I know I can use the 3.5 MM male to male audio cable, but I’m super-duper, insanely lazy and don’t want to stand up when changing content/apps.

Must go lie down now...thanks.

alfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you can use a belkin Bluetooth receiver. It looks like small puck. You send signal to it from the iPad via Bluetooth and the belkin attaches to the stereo via stereo RCA plus. I had one but gave it when I realized you can't control the volume from the iPad via the belkin

Most reactions