What's new
Apple iPad Forum

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures won't load on the internet on iPad 3

Cathart

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
When I am on the Internet, on Facebook, or even on Safari, photos always just have a question mark instead of an image. Why?
 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
24,828
Reaction score
1,309
Location
Brisbane, Australia
This is interesting as I have never run across this one before.....

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Internet speed at all here.

I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

iPad 2 3G 64gb
 
OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
leelai said:
This is interesting as I have never run across this one before.....

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Internet speed at all here.

I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

I don't think speed is the issue, since my husband is also connected with his Kindle Fire on the same ISP, and he can see all images. Even on this board I am seeing the question marks!
 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
24,828
Reaction score
1,309
Location
Brisbane, Australia
I would try a restart and/or reset and see if this makes a difference
Restart - Press and hold the power off button, the one at the top right. You will see a slide appear to power off, slide this and the screen will go dark and a Whirly will appear. When the Whirly disappears your iPad is now off. Press the power button again until the Apple logo appears, this will take a few seconds and your iPad will restart. You should restart your iPad occasionally also as it will keep it running well. Now see if it is operating.

Reset - Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Let us know if this makes a difference.

iPad 2 3G 64gb
 
OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
leelai said:
I would try a restart and/or reset and see if this makes a difference
Restart - Press and hold the power off button, the one at the top right. You will see a slide appear to power off, slide this and the screen will go dark and a Whirly will appear. When the Whirly disappears your iPad is now off. Press the power button again until the Apple logo appears, this will take a few seconds and your iPad will restart. You should restart your iPad occasionally also as it will keep it running well. Now see if it is operating.

Reset - Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Let us know if this makes a difference.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

I tried both-- neither made any difference....
 

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
I also think that it could be a connection issue. but one more thing,make sure that these are photos, not the Flash videos. Otherwise it won't be possible.
 
OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
Sonia ferdous said:
I also think that it could be a connection issue. but one more thing,make sure that these are photos, not the Flash videos. Otherwise it won't be possible.

No, it is in EVERYTHING, even Mail! As I said, it started a few days ago, and my husband is on a Kindle Fire, with no problems. I can see photos on my own Facebook page, but not on my wall, ie my friend's pictures, and I can't see any pictures on any web pages at all-- and as I said, the question marks even show up when I get mail!
 
OP
C

Cathart

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
Cathart said:
No, it is in EVERYTHING, even Mail! As I said, it started a few days ago, and my husband is on a Kindle Fire, with no problems. I can see photos on my own Facebook page, but not on my wall, ie my friend's pictures, and I can't see any pictures on any web pages at all-- and as I said, the question marks even show up when I get mail!

Oh--and I do not use 3G.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Top