What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture frozen on Facebook screen

kasia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I was going through my albums on FB and one of the icons got stuck! It is "frozen" on my screen everytime I open the application. Any idea how to get ride of this? :)
Kasia

Esha18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, just needed help, every time I go on to safari and when I open any website my iPad just goes blank and takes me straight to the homepage. And it does this every time. I don't know whats wrong with it. I've only just bought this 2 months ago and I was wondering if anyone knows the solution for it
Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was going through my albums on FB and one of the icons got stuck! It is "frozen" on my screen everytime I open the application. Any idea how to get ride of this? :)
Kasia

Have you tried completely closing the Facebook application? As in, double click the home button (watch as the screen rises), pressing and holding the FB icon until it wiggles and then pressing the minus symbol (-) in the upper left corner.

This ought to set the app back to normal. If not, then after you close the app out as described above, try either a retart or a reset (or both). To do:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

That should do it - but, please, let us know how you get on (or, if your problem isn't fixed).

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, just needed help, every time I go on to safari and when I open any website my iPad just goes blank and takes me straight to the homepage. And it does this every time. I don't know whats wrong with it. I've only just bought this 2 months ago and I was wondering if anyone knows the solution for it
Thanks

First off, Esha18, please don't post in someone else's thread when the topics are not the same. It's called "hijacking" a thread and is against forum policy (not to mention rude). Please start your own thread to ensure others will see your situation and so you won't derail Kasia's conversation. Thanks.

To help, though: You may want to try the same restart or reset method I described above. That takes care of a surprisingly large amount of iPad troubles.

If this fixes it, great and do let us know. If not, please start another thread and restate your concern. That way - others can see it and hopefully help.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts