What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Template for iPad Wallpapers

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I came across a template in Photoshop for those who like to see how the wallpaper will look in landscape, portrait and as lock screen and background for apps.

attachment.php

You can download the template here:
Intridea Blog: iPad Wallpaper Template for Photoshop

Good luck!

Attachments

• Template_Example1.jpg
    Template_Example1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5,127

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for that Numb, I have been looking for the "easy button" :D

spoted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea! - You can always just create your wallpaper in 1024x1024 resolution. Either way always make sure that your most important content is in the middle. That way whichever way you spin your ipad, you'll see what matters most :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The real trouble is that the wallpaper is usually covered with random garish icons which detract from it's impact. :(
It's just not as important as it's desktop cousin.

newday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have seen many of you provide before, but really thanks, really nice wallpaper here...i will send these perfect pictures to my ipad friends...ahha

wingnut1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Dale. The link to the PSD in NumbLock's opening post no longer works so I'll try yours.

Most reactions

Latest posts