What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos on ipad

nzlowie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm just starting to find my way round my new pad... I've download photo sort to arrange my photos, seams to work ok but I'm sure the quality drops off, the program defaults to iPhone size and the photos look good, when I enlarge the screen x2 the photos seam to loose there quality. An I using the best program??

Also looking to geo tag the photos I've already loaded to my pad, any idea's?

Thanks Dave

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm just starting to find my way round my new pad... I've download photo sort to arrange my photos, seams to work ok but I'm sure the quality drops off, the program defaults to iPhone size and the photos look good, when I enlarge the screen x2 the photos seam to loose there quality. An I using the best program??

Also looking to geo tag the photos I've already loaded to my pad, any idea's?

Thanks Dave

Which version of Photo Sort did you download? - there's one for the iPhone and one for the iPad. The iPhone one can be 'magnified' but it loses quality. I suspect you have the iPhone version. If you've accidentally downloaded the wrong version, you can get a refund on the iPhone version - call the Apple Support line with the transaction reference number and they'll credit your iTunes account with the sum involved. Then download the iPad version and all should be OK...

Tim

OP
N

nzlowie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool thanks
I just checked and yes I download the iPhone one! So how do I contact the app store? Do they monitor there mail, I thought they!d get toooo much mail to deal with....THANKS AGAIN.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I been looking for something to organize my photos but I been reading the reviews on this app and don't look to good on review :-(

Can you guys give a little feedback about it? Or to any other app that allow me to do so.

Thanks,

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool thanks
I just checked and yes I download the iPhone one! So how do I contact the app store? Do they monitor there mail, I thought they!d get toooo much mail to deal with....THANKS AGAIN.

I see you're in Perth....but there are several Perths around the world, so not sure what country you're in. You can telephone their (generally) free support lines for the country that you're in they'll do it immediately. Just explain what mistake you make. They don't mind because Apple get to keep their cut of the transaction and the Developer has to refund the full cost of the app purchase to you.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I been looking for something to organize my photos but I been reading the reviews on this app and don't look to good on review :-(

Can you guys give a little feedback about it? Or to any other app that allow me to do so.

Thanks,

I'll leave it to the OP to review the app; I've never used this particular one.

Tim

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iFrog said:

Thanks,

PhotoAlbums+ for ipad from cydia?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Thanks,

This gets asked so often I've finally just put the link in Evernote instead of looking it up each time. ;)

Photo Organization Apps: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks,

This gets asked so often I've finally just put the link in Evernote instead of looking it up each time. ;)

Photo Organization Apps: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide

I agree. Numerous threads pertaining to this topic.

And we have a Search button. Lets use it guys.

Most reactions

Latest posts