What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo upload

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am very new to my ipad , could someone explain about photo uploading.

Can I only upload photos via iTunes?

If I delete a photo from iTunes, can I keep it on the iPad? How do I put photos into folders?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

keenanschaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lizzieh said:
I am very new to my ipad , could someone explain about photo uploading.

Can I only upload photos via iTunes?

If I delete a photo from iTunes, can I keep it on the iPad? How do put photos into folders?

How do I

Ya u can make sure your ICloud is all set up to that will back all your files and pics to

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Photos added through iTunes are synced to the folder you select on the computer (or album in iPhotos on a Mac). To make changes to this kind of album you have to make the changes on the computer and/or in iTunes on the computer, then sync again. To make folders you create folder in the main folder that you choose to sync. Only one level, no sub-folders.

iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

There are several alternatives for those that want more control over their photos and avoid using iTunes. Photo Manager Pro is one of the more popular. It and the other third party photo managing apps have various methods for importing/exporting photos. The better ones include help in the app and/or at their support site.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I've downloaded photo manager.

I love my iPad, it's become an attachment to my body, is this normal?

Most reactions

Latest posts