What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo transfer from iPad to

Meb1938

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I transfer images from photo to my laptop or to an sD card or anything? Emailing them one at a time is horrendous but I haven't found any other way. Syncing doesn't seem to save the jpegs to my laptop.

Elminster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As mention above should appear as a photo device when using USB, on Mac for example iPhoto starts up when I plug in iPad.

Also you don't have to email photos one at a time from iPad but can do them in batch. You can press edit, select multiple photos and then press email.

keanpoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am using a Dell laptop with windows xp operating system. When I connect my iPad to my laptop via the standard dock connector to USB cable, it didn't detect it as a camera. In fact, the iPad is not detected as any devices in My Computer. I can only see my iPad from iTunes.

Is this normal or is there something that I'm missing here?

Most reactions

Latest posts