What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo tagging app

titusc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows of an app that can allow me to apply pre-defined tags to photos so I can easily filter based on the tags later on? I have over a thousand photos that I need to present to someone to choose on an iPad to be printed later. I need to be able to dump the chosen photos onto a USB stick afterwards. Tagging appears to be the easiest way to do this, unless someone knows of a better way.

Unfortunately I am unable to install iPhoto on my iPad 1 so this is ruled out.

OP
T

titusc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or perhaps a way for me to move a photo to a selected album, while I'm browsing. I downloaded a few album apps but they all require you to import when presented with super tiny thumbnails. I want to have the ability to browse the photos in the full screen, and then selectively move them into an album to be copied onto a computer later.

Most reactions

Latest posts