What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo sync causing crash

laapsaap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had a problem for some time where my ipad2 would not delete albums. i removed them from the designated folder but then itunes would keep crashing. removed the entire folder and that worked. now created a new folder but when I try to stnc it goes through the optomising step and just as it gets to the end (there are over 5,000 photos) it crashes and has to be closed so never gets to the sync stage... any suggestions?:confused:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have the pics in multiple folders inside the main pic folder? If so, perhaps syncn' 1 folder @ a time to narrow down the culprit that could be crashing iTunes.

Also...after hooking up iPad to pc...do you get a popup window asking to transfer pics? which you don't need iTunes for.
If not,
Also...after hooking up iPad to pc, goto "my computer" and the iPad should show up in the list....right click....and it SHOULD give you the option to "transfer pictures".

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts