What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo shop

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just an aside..... Cecil, I'm a longtime user of Photoshop but Lightroom too since Vs. 1 beta. I've chosen to stick with PS6 and will continue to but Lightroom doesn't require you to buy the subscription and I now use it a lot more than PS (which I use primarily for layers). I suspect that they may stick to the "no subs" for LR--hoping anyhow.

Bridge CC is a great product and is now available as a Filter in Photoshop CC. I use both now, locked in the year contract. I do use the product for my grandsons. With the WACOM Tablet, you can do some amazing work. Lightroom was just a free download with Photoshop CC. I have not played around with it, do not like the collection routine, my fault, not enough effort to see how it functions.

Most reactions