What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo problem

dacakebeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off I love my iPad, I bought it just for pictures and I am shocked how much I actually use it.

I bought my iPad primarily to organize my pictures. After I upgraded my iPad to iOS 4.2.1 I can not view my pictures on my iPad. The albums show but all pictures are black, when I open my photos an error message shows "high resolution images synced via iTunes are missing. Connect your device to the computer you sync photos from and launch iTunes to synce them." I did the obvious and synced my iPad and the problem is still there. I even restored my iPad and I'm still having the same problems. I even confirmed that the files are still present and in the correrct location. Prior to upgrading to iOS 4.2.1 I had the same pictures on my iPad with no problems but after the upgrade the problems began.

Has anyone else expreienced this? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance

Most reactions