What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo management

noflies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to transfer a subset of my photos on my pc to the ipad 2 and arrange them in albums as I see fit. What app will let me do this? Sync is not an option as I have way too any pix on pc. Thanks

PhotoDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to transfer a subset of my photos on my pc to the ipad 2 and arrange them in albums as I see fit. What app will let me do this? Sync is not an option as I have way too any pix on pc. Thanks

You can do this with the standard iTunes "sync" process. Just create a photo directory on your computer. Then put the photos you want on your iPad 2 into this folder. Then specify this folder as the folder to sync to in iTunes and initiate the sync process. Once the photos are on your iPad, you can use an app like Photo Shack Pro to create your own albums and organize your photos into them. iOS 5 also has some native photo organizing capabilities, albeit not quite as extensive.

Most reactions