What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo info

JerrfyLube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to view the file name or get photo info through the Photo program on the iPad? Im a photographer and plan on using the iPad mainly for showing clients proofs, but the built in photo viewer does not display the file name which makes it difficult to pick and choose which ones the client likes.

Is there a better viewer or a way to turn file names on?? :confused:

julief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too want to know the answer to this question. Did you find anything out? I'm a fellow photographer desperately trying to use this thing to proof my images with clients. Seems like a no brainer to have file names!?!?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm a keen amateur myself. Had the same problem. Give Photo Manager Pro a look. It allows you to build albums easily and see image file names when in a slideshow by tapping them. Lots of nice social network integration too. Not perfect, but does the job for me...
Hope that helps!

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't natively. Try looking at the Photo-Sort app in the App Store.

Most reactions