What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo download

hairdresser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to delete photos from ipad 1 When I started it synck all my photos from my computer. Then I started it again and deleted photos which also deleted them from my computer and then I had to save them from the trash and put them back on my desktop. Now I find I have some doubles on the ipad and would like to remove them but hope there is a easy way to do that.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply go the iPad's native 'Photo' app, open up the photo you want to delete and then hit the trash icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Let us know if you still have problems.

Tim
Scotland

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you cannot delete photos in the ipad that are sync through itunes.

if you dont want itunes to sync all your photos directly to your ipad. on itunes, click on device, then click on the photo tab. on the bottom are options to either automatically sync all picture folder or selected folders only.

also, dont expext that you can delete your pictures in your pc once you've syn. them to itunes/ ipad. deleting the pics will delete it from itunes/ipad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you cannot delete photos in the ipad that are sync through itunes.

if you dont want itunes to sync all your photos directly to your ipad. on itunes, click on device, then click on the photo tab. on the bottom are options to either automatically sync all picture folder or selected folders only.

also, dont expext that you can delete your pictures in your pc once you've syn. them to itunes/ ipad. deleting the pics will delete it from itunes/ipad.

Oops - sorry - mia culpa. I'm one of those annoying guys who never syncs to iTunes, so I hadn't realised this.....

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions