What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

perpage.HTML widget location?

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to move the widgets in perpage around to different locations on the home screen??

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open perpagehtml, tap on the widget you want, and tap like page 5 to have it on the first screen.
It is made for iPod and iPhone so the spacing isn't quite right.

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know how to put it on the screen I want, I'm wondering how to move it to a different position on any specific screen.

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, OK thanks. Not the answer I was looking for but its what I was afraid you where going to say.

PandreoL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

i got PerpageHtml+, it works fantastic on my iPhone and i thought it would on my iPad too. But as graywolf mentioned the widgets have the bad habit not to be showed where they are suppose to be. My only problem is that whatever page i select (from 1 to 5) i do not see my widget. The only location where the widgets are showed is the SpotLight...

any help please?

Thank You, PandreoL

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You just have tp play around until they show up on the correct page. The spotlight page always works, but to get the htcflipclock widget on my home screen I had to put it on page 5 I think. Now, it looks awesome in portrait mode, but the icons/widgets etc are all jumbled up in landscape mode as the widgets never rearrange.

sauobeatbath

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i upload a file to my Weebly page using the Files section under Advanced Editing, how would I reference it in a custom HTML widget in the main interface.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to move the widgets in perpage around to different locations on the home screen??

In ifile goto to var/mobile/library/perpageHTML/HTCAniPPH
The info.plist file is edited for a iPad in horizontal mode. You need to change the x and y axis as below.

basically add this to the info.plist

<key>widgetHeight</key>
<string>325</string>
<key>widgetWidth</key>
<string>350</string>
<key>widgetX</key>
<string>610</string>
<key>widgetY</key>
<string>0</string>
This is how you position widgets on the ipad with perpagehtml+
will result in this
4efd0bc6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score

In ifile goto to var/mobile/library/perpageHTML/HTCAniPPH
The info.plist file is edited for a iPad in horizontal mode. You need to change the x and y axis as below.

basically add this to the info.plist

<key>widgetHeight</key>
<string>325</string>
<key>widgetWidth</key>
<string>350</string>
<key>widgetX</key>

<string>610</string>
<key>widgetY</key>
<string>0</string>
This is how you position widgets on the ipad with perpagehtml+
will result in this
4efd0bc6.jpg

I added that info and it didn't make any difference, ca you provide any more details?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jmorton10 said:
I added that info and it didn't make any difference, ca you provide any more details?

You shouldn't have to add that info. It should already be there you just edit it.

Most reactions