What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending Tax contract - Canada

nstinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My App was reviewed and approved, but it was 'pending contract'. I brought everything up to date, entered the bank info and filled out the GST/HST form for Canada. Now it says 'Pending Tax' in the contract section. Because this is specifically linked to the payments from Apple, can the app be released in the itunes store, but I just won't be paid until the pending tax is resolved, or do I have to wait for that to clear before Apple will release it?

OP
N

nstinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can reply to my own question, so I'm posting in case this come up for anyone else... You do not need to wait for the paperwork that is mailed to be approved before the app is ready to sell. All it will hold up is the payment. Pending tax has now been removed, and it's Ready to Sell.

Most reactions

Latest posts