What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF in iBooks viewed in Adobe Reader?

Aussiemarco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry for posting something so basic, but I'm an iPad newbie, just opened it up this morning and I'm playing with it for the first time.

I have a bunch of PDF's and I've loaded one of them into iBooks. I can read the text, but can't see the photos. I thought Adobe Reader could display everything. So ...... how do I open the PDF that is viewable in iBooks in Adobe Reader? Reader help says I can open any PDF that lives in an app that has an "Open In" icon, but there isn't an "Open In" icon in iBooks.

Thanks in advance, this is really frustrating me!!!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, there isn't but there is an email option when you are in the PDF. I email it to myself and then you can open in adobe reader. I have done this just to see if you can and it does. Sorry, it's a bit of a roundabout way but it works.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts