What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Converter

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

I downloaded the app PDF Converter made by Readdle. They claim that their app allows for the conversion of Pages documents to PDF format. This does not seem to be the case. Have I missed something? And if it CAN convert Pages documents to PDF, how is it done?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I suppose it could. You'd have to email the Pages document to yourself, then use Open In in the Mail app to copy it to PDF Converter; or use some other way of exporting then importing.

But since you have the option of emailing/exporting the Pages document as a PDF in app , I'm not sure what the advantage would be.

Now, if you happened to have some Pages documents stored elsewhere (maybe DropBox) then the PDF Convert app would probably do a nice job of converting them for you. I'm sure there is a scenario, but I'm stretching to imagine it.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
Hello,

I downloaded the app PDF Converter made by Readdle. They claim that their app allows for the conversion of Pages documents to PDF format. This does not seem to be the case. Have I missed something? And if it CAN convert Pages documents to PDF, how is it done?

Pages supports PDF directly , you didn't need a 3rd party app to do this.
Click on the spanner , top right , the choice is email, print , share to cloud etc , choose PDF as the output.

image-2236184953.jpg

image-1354560394.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts