What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages Price Drop

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any hope that Pages, Keynote, and or Numbers will decline in price anytime soon? Maybe with iOS 5?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The prices of the iWork suite are great. Less than $30/ for all three - GREAT. I used Windoze until 2008. The software cost a fortune. When I bought my iMac, I bought the iWorks suite at the same time for only $30. Just compare with the prices of Microsoft software. Thank you Apple for your great software and operating system that is very affordable. Enjoy Pages, Numbers and Keynote.:)

Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Is there any hope that Pages, Keynote, and or Numbers will decline in price anytime soon? Maybe with iOS 5?

There is very little chance of a price drop in Pages, Keynote and Numbers. Apple apps don't have sales promotion and I don't see them decrease the price with iOS 5 either. After all iOS 5 won't make those apps obsolete, they will still perform the same, it is more likely that those apps will receive a major overhaul with the release of iOS 5 to make it worthwhile buying them.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Misleading title - I thought Pages price actually gone down! :mad:

Apple is not famous for dropping price - in fact they are good at raising price :)

Having said that, they did reduce iPad 1 price to clear stocks and iPad 2 launch price was lower than initial ipad price (but that was due to currency exchange rate).

OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all for your thoughts. I am going to go ahead and buy pages. I'll just have to cut back on food later. Lol.

Most reactions