What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pageonce

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like an app that would really be useful to me. I'm very hesitant to put that much information into the app, though. Has anyone used it? Any issues? I don't know much about how these things work, so I'm deferring to the superior knowledge of the hive mind.

If not, any similar apps that you'd suggest instead?

Thanks.

smithvillemike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used it but it couldn't do all I needed. It couldn't even access my checking account so I would have had to manually input every transaction to get good records. I switched to mint.com by They don't have an iPad specific app yet but they say one will be out in a couple of months. Till then I just use the iPhone app on my iPad

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Martlet

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll take a look at mint, too.

SammyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, in accordance with the rules of the forum, I have performed a search of the Pageonce App and came up with very little about it. Is there any tribal knowledge out there about this app?

Any help will be wholeheartedly appreciated!

Thanks!

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like an app that would really be useful to me. I'm very hesitant to put that much information into the app, though. Has anyone used it? Any issues? I don't know much about how these things work, so I'm deferring to the superior knowledge of the hive mind.

If not, any similar apps that you'd suggest instead?

Thanks.

I used PageOnce, and it took two weeks of back and forth with customer service to get my Credit Union account to show correctly, and we never could get one of my investment accounts to work. It kept giving me a log in failure even though the log in info was correct. I finally gave up on the app and had my account deleted.

Most reactions