What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original Angry Birds Gets 15 New Levels in Update, HD Version Gets Price Drop

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3uLFBTjPk&feature=player_profilepage"]Angry Birds - Mine And Dine - YouTube[/ame]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pocket Gamer reports today that the original Angry Birds app for the iPhone has received a brand new update today, Version 1.6.2., which features 15 new levels for the recently released Mine and Dine episode. The update also includes new jewels to collect, and various bug-fixing tweaks, such as a fix that addresses the problem of extra long loading times that some users have been apparently experiencing. Mine and Dine sees the pigs and the birds taking their squawking and snuffling squabbles underground, with the pigs hiding the stolen eggs in the deep caverns and the birds going all out to find them, stopping only to pick up the odd rare gemstone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And as if that’s not enough Angry Birds excitement for one day, Pocket Gamer also reports that Angry Birds HD on the iPad has just had its first ever price cut, down to £1.49/$1.99 from £2.99/$4.99. The iPad version has also received today’s update with the 15 new levels. Click here to download it: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Angry Birds HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or click here to download the iPhone version for £0.69/$0.99: Angry Birds for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: Angry Birds update adds 15 new levels, more collectible jewels | Angry Birds (iPhone) news | Multiformat | Pocket Gamer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Angry Birds HD gets first ever price cut, drops to £1.49/$1.99 | Angry Birds HD news | iPad | Pocket Gamer[/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts