What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organizing Notes from Different Apps

beasonfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,

As I infer from some of the posts on this site, I am like many of you--I am always looking for the best tool to keep myself organized. Ideally, I would have an application that would allow me to jot down zoomed notes (like I can in Note Taker HD), while recording the audio of a meeting or lecture (like I can in Notability), with a PDF of the meeting's agenda and my annotations handy (iAnnotate PDF). Oh, and it would be great to handwrite and send a few emails from within the same app, as well.

Of course, there does not seem to be an application that does all of this well, so I have a bunch of apps, and each one handles an aspect of my typical workflow. The result of this is that my notes are in several different applications, and I often cannot remember where I put them. I recognize that this is not a problem with the device or the applications, but rather the issue lies within myself. Still, I would like some advice from you all about how I might collect all of my notes into one place and keep track of them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Most reactions