What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only one email signature?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
So they let us add a ton of email accounts yet we can only have one universal signature for all accounts??

Come on......

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
My work requires a signature.

So basically im forced to set my work signature and for all other emails I have to remove the work signature and manually type a new one.

eflyersteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one major gripe about the iPad is it's lack of multi-user support on email. It's really a family device and everyone wants their own email account. The only alternative is to have everybody's logged in and visible at all times. I guess the way around that is to use webmail, but I prefer my mail delivery to be automatic.

latro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be great if the new OS for the iPad included Multiple User support. Looking forward to it.

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Just to add to the choir here... I'd like to set multiple email signatures based on the outgoing email type.

Regards,

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kharkiv is a spammer

i think thats total crap (

Yeah sure, and you are the genius behind the scam $50 book website.....or what?!

My friend don’t care about that kind of jerk ‘’ affiliate’’ just ignore them or report them as spammer

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is no longer in the forum gone by by as we do not tolerate spam period !!

Please note it is better to report an issue than getting personal as that only spoils the forum for the rest of us Think before you post. Remember this is a private forum and we have sponsors. If you have any questions please read our rules
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Enjoy
Thanks from Down Under - Australia

Col bris

Last edited:

Truoc444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could add more than one signature skipping a line between each one then just delete the one you don't want.

Most reactions

Latest posts