What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG We got an iPad! Its an iPad

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santa brought the family an iPad this year...look how excited he gets.

NOTE: He had been asking for an iPad for a long time and was certain one would not be under the tree.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnWG74o7us&feature=feedu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnWG74o7us&feature=feedu[/ame]

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to watch it a second time and watch his sister's reaction to his excitement.

Priceless!

Last edited:

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That was just wonderful. The funny thing is, I bought an iPad for my 57 year old step-father. Not only was his reaction similar, but I used a trick box and doubled wrapped it also so it wouldn't be an iPad shaped box under the tree.

Thanks for posting that video, it really put a smile on my face.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats Christmas! Good job Santa. I love making my kids happy... even now they are grown. :)

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind comments...as a parent, I have never been touched so much by seeing their excitement on Christmas morning. Truly a great feeling and brings back memories of past Christmases when I was a kid.

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santa is not real, and it's just an ipad. In the next two years there will be so many tablets out that owning an ipad or android tablet won't mean anything.

motrv8d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this will be ME sometime later this week :)
32GB WiFi on it's way!

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe Fataldesain totally missed the point of

bringing joy to one's children. You certainly brought joy to them and made a bunch of us, parents and children alike, who watched that video smile. Merry Christmas.

OP
K

Kezug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bringing joy to one's children. You certainly brought joy to them and made a bunch of us, parents and children alike, who watched that video smile. Merry Christmas.

Thank you for your kind words and for all the others that posted positive responses.

Most reactions

Latest posts