What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

omg pls help

vivvoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
yesterday I had to rejailbreak my iPad, and it worked out fine. I was on installous and it crashed. I figured I would just reboot it. However when I tried to reboot, the apple logo would show up and then after a long while the little loading thing shows up and it just freezes. I had to hold the power button and home button together to get it to shut off but it just keeps doing the same thing. I tried connecting it to my computer so I can try restoring it, but Itunes would pop up and freeze as well. My computer doesn't even recognize the ipad.
Pls help me pls! I'm not really good with computers so simple and thorough explanations would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much in advance.

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well you should have read that it's still tethered, and you have to go and on redsn0w select just boot tethered. Don't worry about what state your iPad is in, just plug it into, and go through the steps to just boot tethered and you should be fine.

OP
V

vivvoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the "just boot tethered" part yesterday. Let me try again. I hope the ipad responds.

OP
V

vivvoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
btw, it rebooted fine last night only up until installous crashed.

OP
V

vivvoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yakuzagang5 you are the best! thanks! omg I feel so much better now.

Most reactions

Latest posts