What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, so what do I do now?

rishi85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot contain my excitement. I will be buying my I-pad2 exactly a week from now. I need a few heads up advice on how to go about things.
Movies.....I will be buying ONLY two films from the apple store. Lets say for example one of the films is this:

Total Recall - Download Total Recall on iTunes

What do I need to do?
Also.......How would the display be? Will it look good considering this is an 80s film.

Thanks
Rishi

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah first set up an iTunes account (a.k.a apple ID) if you don't already, on your computer. That way you can skip the sign up process and sign right in when you get your iPad 2 at home. When you saign up you'll be prompt to add a credit card. This is how you can buy movie and apps through your card, you could also buy and iTunes gift card and it will credit your account.

After that you'll just search for the movie and download, I would recommend doing over wifi of course and I think it woill look decent on the iPad screen.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You could download it now to iTunes on your pc or mac and sync it when your iPad arrives.

Most reactions

Latest posts