What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay so I downloaded I-tunes and the movie is suddenly expensive!

rishi85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded I-tunes and checked the price of Avatar the film. This will be the only film I will purchase. When I was skimmering online it said the price was 9.99. Now on the itunes interface the price is 19.99 !
Why and how is that?
Also it says available as HD on Ipad- What does this mean? Does this mean this 19 dollar version is iphone?

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rishi85 said:
I downloaded I-tunes and checked the price of Avatar the film. This will be the only film I will purchase. When I was skimmering online it said the price was 9.99. Now on the itunes interface the price is 19.99 !
Why and how is that?
Also it says available as HD on Ipad- What does this mean? Does this mean this 19 dollar version is iphone?
My iTunes says that Avatar is not released for US yet. Darn! There are many previous posts citing the quality of SD versus HD content downloaded from iTunes. You will have to justify the cost for yourself, depending on if you want to pay extra money for a higher quality viewing experience. You can view both SD and HD content on your iPad.

Most reactions