What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok Ladies - have you found a purse?

padnewbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a regular purse that they've found works well for your IPad? I want a purse that I can carry other things in as well, big enough for my IPad with case (so I can close the purse with it in it) and not a briefcase type thing, but a real purse.

I am still searching and will probably end up finding something but wondered if anyone had found one they just love.

Thanks!! :)

M

Manou

I am currently working on a tote bag with a zippered compartment inside for an iPad, a zippered compartment outside for a Kindle and a few pockets inside for my phone, glasses and so on.
I'll post pictures over the weekend :)

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a couple of Dooney and Bourke Erica purses and the iPad with case fits perfectly.

lroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
padnewbie said:
So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a regular purse that they've found works well for your IPad? I want a purse that I can carry other things in as well, big enough for my IPad with case (so I can close the purse with it in it) and not a briefcase type thing, but a real purse.

I am still searching and will probably end up finding something but wondered if anyone had found one they just love.

Thanks!! :)

Hi,
I think I may be answering my own question, but since other people are asking, I finally found the best iPad bags/purses for working women!! It is found on ssteindesign.com There are at least 25 to choose from, and you can create your own color combination. They do not look masculine, or too techy. They are classy and made out of a mix of leather, suede and waxed canvas. They come in lots of styles and sizes, and I think it took my hours and hours to decide - because I wanted all of them. The strange part is that I had been searching on the Internet for weeks, and this site did not pop up. I saw lots of other leather bags, but they were all too heavy looking, or too boring for me.

I just placed my order and I am going to by stalking my mailbox for the next two weeks until it comes. I will post pictures when it comes, but there are lots of pics on the site under, "look books" on the bottom of the home page. Just put s.stein in the google search engine and you are there.

Let me know what you think.

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Manou said:
I am currently working on a tote bag with a zippered compartment inside for an iPad, a zippered compartment outside for a Kindle and a few pockets inside for my phone, glasses and so on.
I'll post pictures over the weekend :)

Anxious to see this. Is it your own design or is pattern available

rbc303

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still on a quest also. My problem is that I am a bit of a purse snob. I do not want to carry some satchel looking thing or a man-looking purse.

Most reactions