What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2lurvbn.jpg

A Sister’s Eulogy for Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs' sister Mona Simpson delivered a touching eulogy to the New York Times.

If nothing else, read the last few paragraphs...chilling, yet wonderful.

Source: New York Times

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is so beautiful. I'm tearful as I write this. Having lived through my own sister-in-laws death from lung and kidney cancer, I'm glad I learnt about him before he died and not after. My enduring memory of him will be his announcements of his babies, his iPhone, iPods and iPads. Oh, yes, and especially his - And Just one other Thing.......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Despite Jobs' father's failure at being a genuine father, his genes served his children well. Steve was pretty special, as we all know, but his sister Mona is one amazing writer. Thank you for sharing this.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I read this a couple of times , I could of cried, so very sad and very well written. I really hope he saw something wonderful when he said Oh Wow.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
yes i read this a couple of times , i could of cried, so very sad and very well written. I really hope he saw something wonderful when he said oh wow.

r.i.p

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that was just so beautiful, thank you Rich so much for sharing that. I had heard little snippets of it, but to read it in full, gives a much fuller image of the man he was and he was such a special man indeed. So superbly written too.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( we miss you Steve. May your soul rest in peace in every Apple product from headphones to the Mac Pro.

Sent from my interestingCompanionPad

Most reactions

Latest posts