What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to our official screenshot gallery thread.

Everyone is free to post screenshots of thier springboard, lockscreen, or whatever elese they like as long as it is showing off something pretty!

However, to helps folks out, please also state what themes / tweaks / apps your are using so thet we don't get bogged down in thousands of questions.

Also, DO NOT QUOTE OTHERS IMAGES if you can help it. This just makes your responses more difficult to read. Simply mention the users name, quote their text only, or ask them a direct question. I will edit out quoted images and put you on my naughty list if you break this rule :)

Here's mine, which is Uinique + Iconoclasm 6x5 + Shrink

cfffd16c.jpg

Now show me yours!

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, for now, after reading f4780y's review and being reminded of the theme (and that I had bought it way back), I am using the UINique theme ($2.99 USD) from Cydia. I usually have BlueiPadV2 running, but I kind of like how this looks. But, since I change my look very often, I'm sure I'll post one for that them shortly.

Edited to add: The icons are arranged this way thanks to Infiniboard, Infinidock and Gridlock. I got the wallpaper from one of my favorite sites, iPad Wallpapers (I turned it green, though, by changing the hue using the App Store app "TouchUp"). The print is green thanks to Shrink (for which I am in the process of preparing a review/overview).

For now, here's UINique as envisioned by me:

My lockscreen:

untitledphoto0002.jpg

My homescreen:

untitledphoto0001.jpg

Can't wait to see other purties!

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and thanks, Leigh, for creating this stickie so all can post (and see) the purties! :)

Last edited:

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is how my screens look... Iconoclasm 3x4, Winterboard with Graphite iPad, slightly tweaked using Shrink. The wallpaper for the lock screen is a photo of latte art poured by me...

Attachments

• d8d4246c.jpg
    d8d4246c.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 3916bb8c.jpg
    3916bb8c.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,285

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My theme is glass orb by toyvan. Im using a different wallpaper. It comes with sound effects too. It auto creates icons from the app store. The author also provided instructions on how to manually theme icons from cydia.

Attachments

• image-4199805485.png
    image-4199805485.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 1,193

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iconoclasm, or shrink for me! I like mine to 'look' stock, but different under the hood. I do have winterboard though, but I use that mostly to replace sounds currently. Hover, maybe I'll start with BlueiPadv2 theme. Everyone seems to be using it.

- Sent from my Brand-New Jailbroken iPad 2! :D

Attachments

• image-885040530.png
    image-885040530.png
    883.8 KB · Views: 1,042
  • image-102042794.png
    image-102042794.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,070

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Well, for now, after reading f4780y's review and being reminded of the theme (and that I had bought it way back), I am using the UINique theme ($2.99 USD) from Cydia. I usually have BlueiPadV2 running, but I kind of like how this looks. But, since I change my look very often, I'm sure I'll post one for that them shortly.

Edited to add: The icons are arranged this way thanks to Infiniboard, Infinidock and Gridlock. I got the wallpaper from one of my favorite sites, iPad Wallpapers (I turned it green, though, by changing the hue using the App Store app "TouchUp"). The print is green thanks to Shrink (for which I am in the process of preparing a review/overview).

For now, here's UINique as envisioned by me:

My lockscreen:

My homescreen:

Can't wait to see other purties!

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and thanks, Leigh, for creating this stickie so all can post (and see) the purties! :)

I want my ipad to look like yours now D:

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pgeri91 said:
Here is mine::)

Hi, can i know what you used to make the lock slider like that?

GenerationX said:
My theme is glass orb by toyvan. Im using a different wallpaper. It comes with sound effects too. It auto creates icons from the app store. The author also provided instructions on how to manually theme icons from cydia.[/color=red]

Mind explaining more on that?

Last edited:

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here they are:

Attachments

• image-1774564834.png
    image-1774564834.png
    915.8 KB · Views: 891
  • image-1664118666.png
    image-1664118666.png
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 1,729

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to say that it's really cool scrolling through this thread. Look at all the pretty iPad screens!

I always like to change my wallpaper and layout, so I'm getting a lot of inspiration. Please, keep 'em coming!

Marilyn

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I found out how to hide the ugly slideshow icon, and this, in turn, opened a door to a brand new world for me. Serious (more so than previously at least) tweaking! The same Cydia tweaks as previous post and some creativity from my part. New, improved lock screen! :D

Attachments

• 5b6e696d.jpg
    5b6e696d.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 738

Most reactions

Latest posts